Open Days competition terms and conditions
Structure and governance
University of Portsmouth 2019 Open Days Competition
- The promoter is: University of Portsmouth whose registered office is at University House, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth PO1 2UP.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of the promoter including any third parties and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Three winners will be selected at random on Friday 3 January 2020.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, the entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry is 11.59pm on Thursday 2 January 2020.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and route to entry are as follows: Entrants must complete either the 'thank you for attending' survey or 'sorry you didn't attend' survey with their email address to be eligible to participate in the prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is one of three £100 One4All gift cards.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the competition’s closing date. The promoter will contact the winners through the email address they used to enter.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after each competition’s closing date by writing to the following address: University House, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth PO1 2UP.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with One4All.
- You are providing your information only to University of Portsmouth and not to any other party.