The size of Technopole makes it more than suitable for growing businesses looking for larger private office space and meeting rooms. Its location is particularly useful if you want to provide easy access for any clients visiting from outside Portsmouth, with close proximity to the M275 – the main road leading into the city.
Look inside Portsmouth Technopole
Click each photo to explore the coworking and office space for rent in Technopole.
- High-speed WiFi
- VOIP telephony systems
- Access to AV equipment in larger meeting rooms
- Printing, scanning and photocopying service through the reception team
- Free on-site parking
- Secure bike parks on site for customers and visitors
- Wheelchair access
- 24-hour access to members
- Shared kitchen facilities
- In-house cafe with hot and cold drinks, and sandwiches and snacks open Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 2.30pm
- Free tea and coffee
Location of Portsmouth Technopole
Technopole, Kingston Crescent, Portsmouth, PO2 8FA
Book private office space
You can rent a private office space at Portsmouth Technopole. If you're planning to hot desk or rent a full desk, you can find desk space at Halpern House or Cell Block Studios. Hiring space in any of our locations also gives you member-only access to our new meeting facilities at the Future Technology Centre
You also get support to build your business through our innovation events and networks.
*Price excludes VAT.
Rent private office space
from £300 a month*
- Your own designated office space
- Access to any of our communal spaces, coworking spaces and meeting rooms (charges apply)
- Minimum notice period of 1 month
You can rent private office space at 3 Innovation Connect locations:
Have a query or want to book a tour? Get in touch today by completing our enquiry form.