Want sea views and green space on your doorstep? Rees Hall is located next to Southsea Common and the seafront, with beautiful views over the Solent. The University campus, Students' Union, sports facilities and the city centre are an easy walk or cycle away, so everything you need is within reach.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £173 per week
£6,920 per academic year* (September-June)
- Catered accommodation [see below]
- Ensuite rooms
- 2 communal TV lounges
- Sought-after seafront location
- Walking time to University: 12 minutes
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (17 minutes’ walk)
- Accessible rooms available for students with disabilities. Find out more on the Disabled Living website.
- Everyday: Breakfast and dinner - please see catering notice board for meal times
- We cater for most dietary requirements – talk to our catering team about what you need
- All meals served over a 2–3 hour period for convenience
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.
Rees is a very sociable hall as not only do you eat together, but there are 2 common rooms so you can watch movies or play video games with your friends.
Tour Rees Hall
Take our 360 virtual tour of Rees Halls and see if this is the right place for you. You can also check out one of our typical Rees' bedrooms below.
I lived in Rees hall so interacted with lots of different people in the dining hall and communal spaces. Events like movie nights were great ways to meet people with similar interests and to hang out with friends.