Bateson Hall is close to the city centre and Guildhall Walk, with lots of options for shopping and relaxing in your downtime. University buildings, sports facilities and the library are just up the road, so you'll be within a short walk of everything you need.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
- Single-sex flats for 5 students
- Shared bathrooms
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Walking time to University: 6 minutes
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (5 minutes’ walk)
- Standard rooms: £96 per week / £3,840 per academic year
- Large rooms: £108 per week / £4,320 per academic year
Please note: all prices are estimated and subject to confirmation. Prices are rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.
Tour Bateson Hall
Take a look around Bateson Hall with our 360 tour, or check out one of the bedrooms below.