Burrell House is located just behind Rees Hall and is within close walking distance to University buildings and the seafront. It’s a sociable hall offering excellent affordable communal living. It is undergoing refurbishment and is due to re-open in September 2019.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £130 per week
£5,200 per academic year* (September-June)
- Catered (two meals a day to be taken in Rees Hall restaurant)
- Rooms arranged corridor style with shared bathroom facilities
- Monday – Friday: Breakfast and two-course dinner
- Weekends: Breakfast and lunch
- We cater for most dietary requirements – talk to our catering team about what you need
- All meals served over a 2–3 hour period for convenience
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.