Building Regulations: An update for Surveyors, Engineers and Architects Short course
Building Regulations: An update for Surveyors, Engineers and Architects
This course took place recently and is not currently scheduled to take place again.
To register your interest in future courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Understanding and working with the building regulations is essential for the success of all development projects, but even the most experienced practitioners can find it frustrating and confusing, a feeling that is exacerbated by the need to keep pace with frequent changes.
This course will help you to understand how the regulations operate in practice and you'll be provided with a concise, up-to-date overview of changes that have been, and are being, made. It deals selectively with some of the approved documents, examines their implications and considers the future.
People who'll benefit from attending this course include:
- Fire safety specialists (fire officers, fire risk assessors, fire engineers)
- Facilities mangers
- Legal professionals
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Location: To be announced
- Start and end dates: To be announced
- Single bookings: £105
- Multi-rate (3 or more courses booked at the same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- the current system in practice
- recent amendments to the regulations
- recent changes to the approved documents
- how to interact with other legislation
You'll be taught by, Owen Edwards, a Senior Project Manager for Butler and Young, who he joined in 2005. With over 20 years’ experience in the public and private sectors, he has been involved in a wide range of major projects and is a successful contributor to training and CPD courses.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To receive the course multi-discount rate, please ensure you select the multi-discount option when you pay. See the courses available for multi-discount below.
To book onto and pay for this course online, please visit our online store.
Pay by invoice
Please note this method of payment is only available when no other means of payment is possible, due to the additional administration costs involved.
The following courses are eligible for the multirate discount when you book three or more courses at the same time:
- Accounting for Non-accountants
- Aerial Visual and Thermographic Applications
- Building defects and surveys (am)
- Building Defects and Surveys (pm)
- Building Regulations: An Update for Surveyors, Engineers and Architects
- Bursledon Brickworks: A History of Bricks
- Business Improvements for Organisations
- Commercial Property Taxation
- Construction Law: An Update
- Covenants and Easement: Legal and Property Issues
- Dilapidations: Law and Practice
- Effective Communication Skills
- Fire: Prevention, Design and Safety management
- Health and Safety Management: An Update
- History, Care and Repair of Timber Framed Structures
- HMS Victory: Surveying, Procurement and Restoration (am)
- HMS Victory: surveying procurement and restoration (pm)
- Introduction to Project Management
- Large Scale Urban Property Regeneration in London
- Making Sense of Commercial Contracts
- Managing Asbestos Risk
- Managing Wellbeing and Mental Health in the Workplace
- Minimum Energy Efficient Standards MEES The Impact on Property Valuation
- Party Walls: Construction, Law and Safety
- Professional Liability: An Update
- Promoting your Business through Social Media
- Property Valuation and Investment: Price, Value and Worth
- Residential surveys valuations and reports
- Residential Update Context Supply and Affordability
- Subsidence and Settlement: Surveying and Engineering Issues
- The Planning System in 2020
- Understanding the Effects of Dampness and Decay in Buildings
- Understanding Trees: Legal and Surveying Issues
- Valuation: Bank Lending
- Waste Water Purification Drainage and Disposal (am)
- Waste Water Purification Drainage and Disposal (pm)
- Waterproofing Below-ground Structures and Basements
- Working at Height
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.