Creating a Personal Development Plan Short course
Creating a Personal Development Plan
Sorry, this course has closed to new applicants. We're not updating the course information on this page – it's for reference only.
Since the introduction of the General Dental Council's new Continuing Professional Development scheme – Enhanced Continuing Professional Development (ECPD) – all dental professionals must have a Personal Development Plan (PDP).
On this short course, you'll unpack the ECPD initiative and discover how to learn and improve your performance by taking a personal development approach.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: to be confirmed
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- the requirement for all dental professionals to have a PDP
- the benefits of taking a personal development approach
- the components of a PDP
- the role of reflection as part of formal CPD activities
- Development Outcomes: B, D
You'll be taught by Robert Seath, Dentist and Clinical Director at the University of Portsmouth Dental Academy
This course is for dental professionals.
This course has already been delivered.
To register you interest for future courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.