Developing a Growth Mindset in Employees Short course
Developing a Growth Mind-set in Employees
Please note that this event has been postponed and will NOT take place on the advertised date.
If you've already booked to attend this course, please refer to the email that you should've received from email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Research shows the way employees think about their ability is important. Having a growth mindset - the belief that you are in control of your own ability, and can learn and improve - is a key to employee success.
In this course you'll learn about your own mindset and teach others how to develop and improve their abilities through adopting a growth mindset.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, 45 minutes
- Start and end dates: Monday 20 April 2020, 9.30am-4.15pm
- Location: University of Portsmouth
- Full day: £230, lunch included
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- discuss the difference between growth mindset and fixed mindset
- establish your own current mindset
- examine the science and research on mindsets
- identify ways to change your own mindset
- identify ways to change employees mindsets
- establish ways to create a growth mindset culture in the workplace
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Pay by invoice
Please note this method of payment is only available when no other means of payment is possible, due to the additional administration costs involved.
A limited number of places are available at a discounted rate to members of the following groups. Visit our online store to find out more:
- University of Portsmouth staff, students and apprentices
- University of Portsmouth partner organisations
- Public service and charity sector workers
- Senior citizens
Please note that you may be asked to provide proof of status.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.