Effective Coaching and Mentoring Short Course
Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching and mentoring are the master skills of great managers, supervisors and team leaders. They're also vital to the growth and development of organisations, large and small.
Coaching and mentoring provide employees with ways to connect, learn and grow by facilitating the transfer of knowledge from experienced coaches and mentors to future managers and leaders.
Fostering a coaching and mentoring culture in your company shows people that you care about their progress, which increases employee retention, motivation and productivity, which in turn adds value to your company.
This course sets out how to build a culture of coaching and mentoring in your organisation. It'll explore the effectiveness of different approches and identify ways to overcome potential obstacles.
- Mode of study: Online
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- Identify the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Consider the various approaches to coaching and mentoring
- Examine the effectiveness of the coaching and mentoring models
- Discuss the purpose of contracts and guidance on how to produce one
- Recognise obstacles you may face and how to overcome them
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.