Empowered Consumer Revolution, Are you Ready? Short Course
Empowered Consumer Revolution, Are you Ready?
It is widely accepted that new technologies will bring about a 'fourth industrial revolution' that will fundamentally change the way we live.
As business leaders, you'll need to understand the changing environment. You'll need to challenge assumptions around how your business currently operates and consider how you'll evolve and innovate.
Consumers are no longer passive. They have become empowered customers. So, how do businesses compete in such a market, how do you persuade 'the new consumer' to purchase your product or service?
This course will equip you with valuable tools to enable your business to meet these new challenges.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, 45 minutes
- Start and end dates: Friday 17 July 2020, 9.30am-4.15pm
- Location: Port Solent Business Centre, Portsmouth
- Full day: £230, lunch included
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- Understanding of the new fourth industrial revolution
- The challenges and opportunities of Artificial Intelligence
- The characteristics of the changed consumer
- How to compete in this new business environment
Key speaker Lynn Williams is an NLP and EQ qualified Consultant/Trainer who for more than twenty five years has worked in business, education and social work in the UK and USA. She provides consultancy and training to a wide variety of different professions and is best known for her innovative communication training which provides tools and strategies that are easily transferable into the work place and personal lives.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.