Fire: Prevention, Design and Safety Management Short course
Fire: Prevention, Design and Safety Management
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Start and end dates: 13 November 2019, 9.20am to 12.40pm
- Location: Hog’s Back Hotel, Farnham GU10 1EX
- Single booking: £105
- Multirate (3 or more courses booked at same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- a risk based approach to fire safety
- risk profiling
- levels of management
- options for flexible design
- control measures
- application of the Building Regulations
You'll be taught by Dr Ahmed Allam, who leads the fire safety engineering sector at Cundall. He operates globally, providing integrated fire safety engineering solutions.
Throughout his career, Dr Ahmed Allam has contributed to prestigious developments worldwide. Research and Development is always at the heart of his activities, with over 40 publications in the field of Fire Safety Engineering.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.