Health and Safety Management: An Update Short course
Health and Safety Management: An Update
It is essential for anyone with a role in managing health and safety in the workplace to understand and appreciate how developments in policy and legislation might affect their work.
On this course, you'll get an update on recent changes to health and safety law, current health and safety priorities and a refresher on key principles and practices.
You'll also get an opportunity to consider best practice by reviewing relevant case studies.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 3 hours and 20 minutes
- Start and end dates: 27 November 2019, 9.20am to 12.40pm
- Location: Potters Heron Hotel, near Romsey SO51 9ZF
- Single bookings: £105
- Multirate (3 or more courses booked at same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- key health and safety legislation
- roles and responsibilities (employers and employees)
- hazards (safety and health)
- risk assessment
- accident investigation
You'll be taught by Alastair Barrett, who trained as a surveyor before entering the world of health and safety.
He is now a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), a certified member of the Association of Project Safety (APS) and on the Government’s Register of Consultants.
Alistair works all over the UK, with organisations of all sizes and across sectors including health care, education and retail.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.