The Science of Breasts and Bras Short course
The Science of Breasts and Bras
For bra manufacturers, designers, healthcare professionals, or anyone else with an interest the science of breasts and bras, this is the perfect opportunity to learn from world leaders.
On this short course, you'll hear from the Research Group in Breast Health, where you'll get information on the science of breasts and bras, gained from in-depth research.
There's currently no other workshop available that can provide this up-to-date and relevant information.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Start and end dates: Friday 12th April 2019
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- unpack the science behind breasts and bras
- learn about breast anatomy
- explore the problems with breasts and the science behind how they move
- discover the latest research in breast biomechanics, breast support and bra fit
This workshop will be led by members of the Research Group in Breast Health.
Everything you'll need to attend and complete this course is provided.