Courses starting in January and February
If you want to join one of our courses, but can't start in September, consider one of our many courses starting in January.
Choose from our postgraduate taught and postgraduate research programmes below.
Postgraduate courses starting in January
Full-time, campus based courses starting in January 2021
- MA Applied Linguistics and TESOL
- MBA Global
- MA Translation Studies
- MRes Creative Industries
- MRes Science
- MSc Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Computer Network Administration and Management
- MSc Digital Business Management
- MSc Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- MSc Energy and Power Systems Management
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Information Systems
- MSc International Business and Management
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Sport Management
More full-time, campus based courses starting in January 2021 will be confirmed soon.
There are a number of different research degrees available at Portsmouth too, in a range of different subjects – you can explore them here.
Our partner institution, International College Portsmouth (ICP), also offers a range of foundation degrees and pathway courses that are designed for you to progress to a course with us.
You can choose from both foundation and year 1 entry for January 2020. Find out more about January courses at ICP.