Male student with dreadlocks in graduation robes and hat

Celebrate graduation with your family

If you're inviting people from outside the EU, you'll need to organise a visa for them

Your graduation ceremony isn't just a chance for you to celebrate – it's an opportunity for your family to toast your achievements too.

If you have family living outside the European Union who'd like to attend your graduation ceremony, they'll need to get a visa. To start the process, complete your graduation booking form.

In many cases, visas are issued without any problems – but visas are sometimes refused. If that happens, unfortunately we can't intervene. The decision is solely made by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).

We will, however, always offer a full refund for any purchased graduation tickets for guests who receive a visa refusal, once we've seen all the necessary documents.

This site uses cookies. Click here to view our cookie policy message.

Accept and close