Entry requirements for postgraduate courses
We know there's more than one route into postgraduate study. That's why, when you apply to join us as a postgrad student, we consider your application on its own merits.
You can check the entry requirements for your chosen course on its course page, but we still want to hear from you if your academic or professional background is different.
Our entry requirements will usually include qualifications and grades that you need before you start the course, including any subjects you need to study, where relevant.
Entry requirements can also include:
- a successful admissions test or exam (for specific courses)
- a successful individual or group interview (for specific courses)
- a successful health check (for health-based courses)
- a successful criminal records check (for specific courses)
- a portfolio (for specific courses)
- professional experience (if relevant)
- English language qualifications (if English isn’t your first language)
If your course needs an interview, test or exam, we'll invite you to do this after you’ve applied. If it needs a health or criminal records check, you can usually do this after we’ve offered you a place.